Pax Family Counseling is looking to hire a part-time, dynamic therapist to join our private pay counseling practice! Therapist must have experience working with couples and is willing to continue their education to serve this population. Ideal candidate would be independent, driven, collaborative, responsible and positive-minded. Clients are seen in-person and via telehealth.
Pax Family Counseling provides:
- Steady stream of new clients
- Admin and scheduling assistant
- Competitive compensation from a private pay market
- Beautiful office space in historic, downtown Vancouver
- Website, community and market advertising
- Supportive mentorship
- Experience working with couples and ideally families
- Willing to see 10+ clients a week
- Open to working afternoons/evenings and weekends (opportunity to grow if desired)
- Skilled in working with technology (Google suite, EHR systems, phone systems)
- Quick learner who is receptive to feedback
- Strong communication skills
- Values independence and thrives in self management
- Willing to market self to grow referral base in the community
- License in Washington State: PhD, PsyD, LCSW, LMFT, or LMHC, LMFTA, LMHCA
Ideal Candidate would have:
- Formalized training in EFT, Gottman, IFS or EMDR
- Trauma focused intervention skills
- No insurance paperwork!
- Flexible schedule
- Clinical autonomy and practice independence
- Position and pay have ability to grow with practitioner
How to Apply:
Email a cover letter and resume to our clinical director, Ellie Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be in touch soon.
We look forward to hearing from you!