If you are wondering whether counseling is still an option even if you physically cannot make it to the office, rest assured! At Pax Family Counseling we are able to offer telehealth online counseling to individuals, couples and yes, even families.
During telehealth online counseling sessions, you will have two-way access to seeing your therapist through video and likewise, they will be able to see and hear you. Engaging in telehealth online counseling is a wonderful way to ensure you are still tending to important aspects of mental and relational health even if life does not allow the in office experience. At this time, we offer appointments Monday-Saturday. Using telehealth online counseling makes it easy to schedule appointments because you can meet with your therapist during your lunch hour, before work, during a free hour in the day, or after the kids go down. To learn more about what a telehealth counseling appointment looks like, check our piece on Telehealth Counseling- Everything You Need to Know.
When is Telehealth Online Counseling a Good Option?
- During the midst of global pandemics (e.g. COVID-19, H1N1, SARS etc.)
- If you are home bound
- If you have a demanding work schedule
- If you travel often and find it difficult to have consistent appointments
- If you and your partner are living apart
- If you are in a different part of the state of Washington
- If you are a caregiver or have a difficult time leaving your residence
- If you prefer this form of communication over an in-person setting