The Pax Family Counseling website is dedicated to honoring the privacy of its guests. The following policy highlights our practices surrounding website privacy and practices.
Information Use and Collection
We protect personal information that is submitted on the paxfamilycounseling.com website.
- We do not sell, exchange, rent, or trade the information you provide on our contact form to other companies or organizations.
- We do not sell products on this website, thus we do not collect financial information from visitors on this site.
- Information you provide will only be used to respond to your reason for contacting us. We will do this through email or phone call.
- Your information will not be shared with third parties.
- We only contact our website visitors if it is requested.
We take precautions to protect your information the best we can. When you submit sensitive information via the website contact form, it returns to the owner and is distributed to the appropriate therapist who may be working with you at Pax Family Counseling. This information is protected both online and offline. We cannot guarantee that this information is encrypted. However, the computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment through site login and data requirements.
Pax Family Counseling uses google analytics to identify trends in our website usage and to analyze site traffic. Your identity is not recorded with google analytics, however when you visit the site, data and trends may be recorded. This process is done by google and you will not be contacted for this information.
This site contains links to external sites that we have sited as helpful. Pax Family Counseling is not responsible for these sites or their privacy acts. For best practice, when you leave Pax Family Counseling you may read the privacy policies of other sites you visit, for they may collect identifiable information.
Contacting Pax Family Counseling about Privacy
Questions regarding this statement should be emailed to Emily De La Torre, Owner at Pax Family Counseling.
Emily De La Torre, LMHC
Pax Family Counseling LLC