- Do you have different ideas regarding children, sex, or finances?
Has communication, jealousy, anger, or loyalty concerned you or your partner?
- Do you hold conflicting values, moral grounds, or religious beliefs?
If so, you are not alone! Most couples experience at least one or more of these difficulties when in a relationship.
At Pax Family Counseling, premarital counseling sessions are designed to assist couples preparing for marriage who have specific difficulties and would like to work through them with a professional counselor before their wedding. These sessions generally serve those who have had trouble addressing their struggles alone.
Premarital counseling sessions address the couple’s strengths along with growth areas and will equip them with effective strategies as they embark on a shared married life. Couples who are proactive in preparing for this long-term commitment demonstrate higher rates of success and happiness in marriage.
What you may gain from Premarital Counseling:
- Improved communication
- Increased emotional and physical connection
- New problem solving skills
- Clarity in roles and expectations
- Healing of past hurts and breaches of trust
- Strengthened capacity to handle future difficulties
- Lower chances of divorce
Premarital counseling is one of the best investments couples can make toward achieving a strong, lasting and harmonious marriage.
Visit the Contact page for further information regarding establishing a healthy foundation with your lifelong partner!